les dragons redempteus Index du Forum

les dragons redempteus Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Making the Most of Dragon Era *A MUST READ FOR ALL PLAYERS*

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les dragons redempteus Index du Forum -> Boîte à idée -> Astuce du jeu, aide
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
 depprussell

Masculin
Moyenne de points: 1,00
Point(s): 1

MessagePosté le: Lun 25 Juin - 14:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Making the Most of Dragon Era *A MUST READ FOR ALL PLAYERS* Répondre en citant

Hi,

Many of you may know me from the these forums, toucharcade forums or maybe you might even have me on your friend's lists. If not, I'm lickzy (No capital 'L') and I'm part of the guild "Obscurity". I have been playing this game since shortly after it's release and after 100+ levels, 100's of dollars spent, 100's of hours of game play, and being one of few people to actually "beat" the game, I'd like to share with you some information. I am not going to rehash all the basics of the game, but I will share with you some useful tips to hopefully enhance the gaming experience, so that you can progress through the game and be a valuable contributor to your guild. First off, I would like to say thanks to Playmage for putting together such a great game. We appreciate the expanding content, regular updates and game support. Please KEEP IT COMING. We all want new content, all of us, however, when the game is "FREE" how is Playmage to create new levels, bonus maps, guild wars, etc? They need our support. So let's give it to them. I will also explain to you the value of using gems, when and where to use them and how to make the most of your money. I do encourage gamers to purchase gems because not only does it enhance your gaming experiences, it helps us all to expand content. "I shouldn't have to spend money to play this game" some people will say. Well look at it like this. In this day and age, nothing is free, especially entertainment. You can spend 10 bucks to go to a 2 hour movie. You're spending 5 dollars an hour for entertainment. Buy a Video game for 50 bucks that you play for 25 or even 50 hours? You're spending between 1 and 2 dollars an hour for entertainment. Entertainment costs money so I encourage everyone to show their support for this game... and I will tell you how in a few more minutes.

For More Details:-
Product animation studio

Thanks!

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 25 Juin - 14:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les dragons redempteus Index du Forum -> Boîte à idée -> Astuce du jeu, aide Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange